1. Building Recruitment Profiles
2. Develop Educational Goals
3. Marketing Athletes Via Social Media
4. Enrollment in Skill Camps
5. Networking with Each Athlete's Selections of Colleges.
6. Preparing Students for Standard College Exams.
7. Providing Educational Tools for Financial Literacy.
B.Y. M Voice is where athletes can submit their articles about their experiences during the recruitment process and after. B.Y.M will also use this platform to cover and publish articles on under the radar student-athletes even after high school.
q. WHAT ARE THE FEES?
a. B.Y.M offers the first hour of consultation free.
All Fees Vary Based on the Need for the Athlete.
q. WHAT PERCENTAGE OF ATHLETES PLAY ON THE COLLEGE LEVEL?
a. Less Than 7%
q. CAN INTERSCHOLASTIC ATHLETES RECEIVE ENDORSEMENTS?
a. No. Under the New NCAA Bylaw Only Intercollegiate Athletes May Be Compensated.
Copyright © 2021 BYM SPORTS - All Rights Reserved.